« Home | Conversations With Old People » | letting go... » | Of balls and billiards. » | 7 km/h » | Time is precious and it's slipping away. » | Random ramblings from a madman. » | A tribute to myself! » | i see stupid people! » | Don't Live Your Life a Cripple! » | Don't imagine too hard! » 

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 

Good at pool = increased sex appeal?

This is another crappy, incoherent, silly, dumb musings on my pathetic attempts to try to become cooler and to increase my sex appeal. I turn I am turning this blog into an inspirational read to those who are seriously feeling down about life. If you think your life is pathetic, try reading my blog and you'll realize how much more pathetic my life can be. :D

Ok so yesterday, I met up with my church friends Dale and Jingfa, and went out to Orchard. Ate and drank some stuff at TCC at Cineleisure and I realized I'm kinda sick of ice blended coffees. I only got halfway through my cup of Iced Cappucino and I realized that I couldn't get through it anymore.

The whole meetup with them soon progressed to the point where we didn't know what we wanted to do, which is extremely common with my church group. Despite much coaxing, I failed to budge in my decision not to join them for dinner at Marina South, citing my personal reasons of wanting to save money, and to watch my diet. Both of which are true. And yes, guys need to watch their diet too. You look at every model on every health magazine and they always say they eat small meals and cut down on unnecessary fat. So watching your diet is the first step to getting that drool-some 6 pecs that I desire!

So after not being coerced into breaking my health goals of getting my much wanted 6-pecs by not agreeing to eat the buffet dinner with them, we were desperately brainstorming of something to do. Lan shop was full, so we were unable to play there, and I grudgingly decided to go with them to the Pool Hall to have a game of pool with them, knowing that my pool skills suck to the max.

Entering into the pool hall, I was filled with a sense of trepidation because I have not actually played the game in eons, and I was starting to get interested in learning billiards. The thing with pool is that evey time you enter into the pool hall, you see thsee kazillion secondary school ginas laughing hysterically like they're on dope or something, and you see these super hot babes who strut around with their cues in hand and they strut more than they actually play. Not that I'm complaning, of course. But more common than that are those chicks who THINK they're hot and they TRY to strut around TRYING to act all cool, but it entirely backfires on them. Haha. Sometimes I wonder why people can't just play and joke and have fun and all, and not do the whole act-cool routine at such places. The more prominent pool halls you go to, the more such people exists. Some pool halls are not smoke-free, which totally gets to me because I'm hyper sensitive to smoke. My nose gets all stuffy the moment I come across smoke. Which is why I enjoy going out with my friends, because they're so short on pretensions and they just play and have fun at such places, instead of using such places to actually pick up all sorts of undesirable people.

Having said that, of course, sometimes I'm conflicted myself, because I want to be good at pool so that I can attract the chicks! The hot ones, not the ones that are trying to be hot. And having said that, there's absolutely no way I'll actually date such people, probably just to make friends with them. And having again said that, there's also absolutely no chance I'll actually attract the girls to me at this point with my abysmal pool skills and lack of cool-ness. Anyway even though I feel that there is indeed the existence of many babes at pool halls, I think half of them are probably attention whores, judging from the way so many of them love strutting around to no end. And the other half of the female species in the pool halls are there just to have a smashing good time, so they probably couldn't give two hoots to the guy on the next table, even if he is good looking. Why do I have such bad luck?

Damn. Dale thrashed me at pool. Ok I suck at it. But considering I played pool only like a few times so far, I'm guessing I'm still a fast learner. All right. I'm so into self-consolation. Haha. And Dale thrashed me at the table soccer thingie too. Grr! Why must I always lose to Dale!

Maybe it's my retribution for rather cruelly calling him my "gay partner". Lol. When we're both totally straight, just FYI!

Ok this is one of my most crappy and incoherent posts ever.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates