« Home | Good at pool = increased sex appeal? » | Conversations With Old People » | letting go... » | Of balls and billiards. » | 7 km/h » | Time is precious and it's slipping away. » | Random ramblings from a madman. » | A tribute to myself! » | i see stupid people! » | Don't Live Your Life a Cripple! » 

Friday, March 25, 2005 

A taste of heaven

Everyone, if you're currently drowning in the endless piles of work you have in the office, or if you're getting tired, weary and depressed from the drudgery, monotony and dullness of your everyday life, or when you feel so stressed out and can't take the agitating hustle and bustle of the crowds at town, please continue reading on.

Just 2 days ago, I decided to do something I loved to do during my JC days. These couple of days while I'm on leave, I've been totally addicted to Warcraft 3 battlenet, playing a map called DOTA, and having a ravenous, seemingly insatiable appetite for it. I just keep playing and playing for hours and hours non -stop. Getting extremely agitated after rounds of bad games, I decided to take a much needed break from my long hours of gaming.

And I went to starbucks, in the evening, all by myself, to read my book. Lady luck's a friend when you get the sofa seats at Starbucks nowadays. And that's what I got! I grabbed a cup of Caramel Macchiato, Grande size, and proceeded to savour every single drop of it while also savouring the aroma with relish. Sipping on it, reading my magazine and my book, looking around and observing people, basking in the serenity of the atmosphere and just generally being totally in my own element. It's like a taste of heaven of earth. 100% Pure unadulterated delight. The shackles of pesky burdens are let loose and you're just free from the world just for those fleeting moments!

I have to go back to starbucks. And plus the people there are FANTASTIC. Even the barrista's a great guy. Lots of VJC babes not to mention. Heh.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates