« Home | admin: comments available » | Crushing defeat » | Cold Turkey » | Mourning to the Morning » | Fashion Sense » | And The Reds go marching on » | My blog isn't Infantile, it's just juvenile. » | Of cool names and titles » | Bus of Idiots » | Sensitive New Age Guy » 

Sunday, May 15, 2005 

Look, Christians are not boring

Contrary to popular belief, Christians are not boring people.

As a Christian, I have always had a beef with that misconception. Ok, sure, so some people find us irritating. Or they can't fathom the way we behave. But seriously, I like it that way. It gives me a sense of individualism, and I get a kick out of it.

Till this point, I thought I have been in a pretty cool church. Which of course, I am. Until this pastor from this church came down this week and blew my world away.

You should see the youths from his church. Any atheists would deride them for being a bunch of hyped up fanatical zealots, but they probably just couldn't give two hoots to popular opinions. When they started launching into their praise songs, man they really PRAISED. These guys can jump! Their latest album is just simply fantastic.

I realized that what pastor said is true. To many who first enter the church, they must be thinking we are a total bunch of nuts! But indeed really, this is the gate of heaven.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates