« Home | Cold Turkey » | Mourning to the Morning » | Fashion Sense » | And The Reds go marching on » | My blog isn't Infantile, it's just juvenile. » | Of cool names and titles » | Bus of Idiots » | Sensitive New Age Guy » | Sentosa -- Island life, I like! » | If you've got it, flaunt it. If you've not got it,... » 

Thursday, May 12, 2005 

Crushing defeat

The Red Devils lost the devils in them. Going from 1-0 up to an eventual 1-3 defeat to Chelsea. The irritating, stuck up, !@#$%#$%^%^%& Chelsea?

I think my disdain for Chelsea dwarfs my dislike for Arsenal. In fact, I now think that I dislike Chelsea so much, I don't have any more negative feelings for Arsenal!

Oh well, I think it's time we let Chelsea take a SNIFF of the trophy. I mean, how sad can they be? 50 years without touching even coming within a mile's reach of the title, and finally they clinched it convincingly and with a few records to boot. But oh well, we're merely LENDING the title to you ok, so just take this year to savour the smell and touch of the trophy because next year the trophy will be ours. Yes, that's right, smell it , hug it, kiss it, whatever, just do it for 1 year because that's how long you have to treasure it.

Next year, the expiry date for your trophy is coming, Chelsea. And that's no such thing as renewal.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates