« Home | I'm feeling GReaT!!!!!!! » | Wooweeee my first post!!! » | I'm mighty pissed with Sing Idol too » | singapore sexpot - the wildcard edition » 

Monday, September 20, 2004 

just a short post before my exam...

hey ray.. glad to know that your day went well?

in this age of s.n.a.gs and metrosexuality, two guys going to a spa is forgivable. oh please, i know of a guy who makes appointments to do his hair, and have manicures and pedicures. =p hehe..

just wondering if you need help to add your friend's link to this blog.. if so just contact me (you know how) yup? =p

oh yeah, we really gotta fix this blog's perception of time. =p

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates