« Home | Blast from the past » | A taste of heaven » | Good at pool = increased sex appeal? » | Conversations With Old People » | letting go... » | Of balls and billiards. » | 7 km/h » | Time is precious and it's slipping away. » | Random ramblings from a madman. » | A tribute to myself! » 

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 

Pro 16:32 " He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, and he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city."

Rom 6:12-13 "Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body, that you should obey it in its lusts. And do not present your members as instruments of unrighteousness to sin, but present yourselves to God as being alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to God".

I am so weak. I really do not want to go back to my old ways. I haven't been like for some time.
Anyone out there reading this, just encourage me, but more importantly, scold me! Rebuke me! Do something to wake me up! I do not want to slip back to the whole arduous struggle with lust. I need to make the right choices in my life. And I need strength to do it. God's strength. But also wise words from a friend. Help me.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates