« Home | I would say No. » | All Play And No Work Makes One a Happy Man » | A Test of Patience » | Ca-SIN-No Controversy » | Musings » | Something weird happened. Perhaps I got so traumat... » | BEEZEE » | Idol days » | Struck by Cupid » | Titles are too troublesome to even spend time pond... » 

Monday, April 25, 2005 

If you've got it, flaunt it. If you've not got it, don't make others GAG!

I had an awesome outing with my friends at Sentosay just yesterday. Weather was good, and you know lady luck's a friend when that happens even though the few days before was a rather rainy period. I have tons of things to write about what we did there,but i'll save that for a separate post.

The main thoughts I had from all my observations from my outing there can be summarised into a few points.

1) If you are some kind of sex addict, which is unhealthy and an absolute turn off, please don't go to Sentosa, especially the beach. All right, we all know that, what am I even talking about?!

2) There're quite a number of hunks/babes there. It causes you to simultaneously feel both excited and yet inferior.

3) There's also a rather sizeable number of rather... LARGE people there. I'm not talking about people with a belly here. I'm talking about people who are really large. When they run topless, you can see the seismic activity on their bellies. The fats bouncing up and down happily and merrily as if they had a life on their own. Someone pass me the barf bag! In fact, these people are what Ms Beautifuk describes as Regurgitated lard. Now I don't discriminate against fat people, but sometimes seeing large sizeable chunks of wrinkled, fatty tissue definitely induces the gag factor in me. I attribute this to the obsessive health nut in me.

4) Tattoos are ubiquitous ( fancy word for very common) at the Sentosa beaches now. Unfortunately most of these tattoos these people sport are extremely tasteless and an absolutely turn off. Even more annoying is the fact these people think the tattoos they sport up their "cool" factor, when it actually just makes them look like a bunch of conformist dumb-heads. The tattoos they sport are always either some lame chinese characters, some act-beng dragon, or some tasteless and meaningless tribal designs.

5) Church cell groups often frequent there for their outings. You can roughly tell the ages to these cells by the activities they indulge in. If they're adults, they'll probably just sit around lazing and tanning in the sun. If they're young adults, they'll engage in the whole array of popular activities there.... like kayaking, soccer, volleyball, frisbee-catching etcetc. If they're really gina, then they'll bring along a lot of cute, funny games like Twister, and snakes and ladders to play at the beach.

6) Oh, and I say this again, super huge tummies bouncing around is an utter visage of horror.

7) Couples making out in the sea are really desperate, showy, and annoying. If the couple is extremely physically attractive, the irk factor is reduced significantly. But if they aren't, the sight of their silly I kiss-you-you-kiss-me-we-touch-each-other antics are extremely irritating to behold.

8) E104 rocks.

9) And Dale Chang rocks coz he organized the outing but he couldn't make it in the end. And his mom made heavenly potato salad.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates