« Home | A Big Thank you » | The Queer and The Querulous » | Meme or youyou? » | White-Wash » | Same old crap on the newspapers » | Blogi-der » | A New Beginning » | A New Beginning » | A School of Rock is much needed » | Blogosphere and The Real Life » 

Thursday, July 28, 2005 

Bitches should be sent to the 18th level of hell

Warning: Utter incoherence coming up.

I was at the MRT station today, taking the MRT to wherever I was headed. I actually feel that MRT Rides in the morning are rather gloomy, you see all the clearly exhausted corporate worker types dozing away, or the typical uniform clad student doing some last minute mugging for his exams. I rather like bus rides, however, somehow they seem to refresh me a lot more.

Anyway the whole ride was pretty much normal, and I was voraciously devouring my new copy of Time magazine. I love reading in the morning, provided I'm not stone-tired from having too little sleep the previous night.

So anyway I got out of the MRT and was waiting to switch trains. I was walking around while waiting for the train and was walking through this small space between a pillar and a big rectangular sitting block. Just then as I was walking through that small space, this woman just came out of nowhere and decided to walk through the same tiny space and headed down the escalator.

Problem was, that tiny space was not big enough for 2 people to walk through at the same time, though it may be possible if both of you squeeze. This ,Queen Bitch from Hell(QBTH) did not even bother making a detour around the pillar or bother saying excuse me or let alone squeezing a little so that both of us could get through at the same time(she was walking in my opposite direction, so in other words she was walking towards me.) So she conveniently knocked into me without saying sorry and continued walking hurriedly off to the escalator to get down. She even made a "tsk" sound at me, sounding irritated that i was obstructing her way, when in actual fact I should be the one screaming my heads off at her.

That level of annoyance was so intolerable to me, I almost spun around and grabbed her by the arm and bitch slapped her over her stupid cum-stained face. Seriously! EVERYONE in the morning is in a rush, so the shoving is understandable if you are in a CROWD. If it's just another person obstructing your way, at least bother to make a detour because the MRT station is damn frigging big.

Seriously, can't people exercise some consideration at public places? MRT stations are places where horrible acts of inconsideration and selfishness are commonsight. I understand the gloomy atmosphere in the morning-- the drudgery of everyday work and the prospect of you going through the motions of another typical working day doesn't quite exactly cause endorphins to rush through your body to perk you up. It's a dull, sian feeling, I get that. But is that an excuse for such a blatant act of inconsideration and selfishness? Hell, no one even pushed me back in my college days and this Queen Bitch from Hell actually pushed me? Without saying sorry?

Of course when I said I was about to hit her, I was kidding. I don't hit girls. Not even guys for that matter. But I was sure as hell pissed with her and wanted to curse. Then i turned around to get a closer look at her and realized there was no need to curse. The moment I looked at her, I was filled with an immediate sense of vindication. Why?

Because first she had pudgy legs (not that I have anything against that). Secondly, she had a disastrous sartorial sense. She was wearing this gawdawful shirt on, and a very unmatching long dress to boot. To top it off, she was wearing , get this, SNEAKERS to complete her extreme makeover of the Damned. Who EVER wears sneakers to go along with a long dress? All right female readers, correct me if I'm wrong here, since I'm not the fashion expert. But to me, wearing sneakers along with a long dress just looks weird and screams "GEEK!" out loud. Hey, maybe having fashion faux pas is the fad nowadays! She might be another aspiring wannabe waiting to join the ranks of Bjork, Michael Jackson, and Britney Spears. Oh, and 3rdly, she doesn't look like she has a boyfriend, despite her not-so-youthful looking face. Not surprising though. If you're grumpy and rude and selfish and rough, would any guy want you? Haha!

Revenge is so sweet.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates