« Home | Friends. Solitude. Me. » | A Christian in Reflection » | The Four Meme » | Hellhole! » | I do not get angry easily but this makes my blood ... » | Still Alive » | When the New Year Didn't Seem So Great » | GRRRR » | Now We Wait the New Year » | Christmas Crowds » 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006 

Something to celebrate about

Mom sponsored me a Nike shoe for CNY, of the Nike Air Series.

more than 10 hong baos, and though I've yet to open them all to count the money, I'm figuring it should be bordering at $800 dollars.

I'm rich again! :D

$800??!!!

$800??? wow!! That's a lot!!! It's about a months pay for part timers!!! You are very blessed!

Wow! My hongbao is a mere 2-figure sum. But thou shalt' not be greedy, yes?

it will take me a few chinese new years to collect what you get.

happy cny.

SO LUCKYYYYY

wah! I collected 15-17 hong baos but only received half of urs! Haha.. Good for u though! God bless ya! -Dale

$800? That will pay the school fees for one semster. Also, hopefully you have more than $800 in your bank account. I'm sure of that....right?

Finally, Jasmine is hot. But I'm hotter.

Dang.

I wish I had $800 in hong bao money too. =(

boY: is that a lot or too little for you? hehe

Jasmine: I know I am. and i'm thankful. :D

bren: yup. but of course, the more, the merrier!

lyn: hahaha. dun be jealous, yeah?

bobo: Blessed is the word. :D

Dale: HAHAHAHAHA at you!

sb: you sure you hotter than jasmine or not?! I don't think so. hahaha!

zenith: more luck next year!

why is my name being mentioned? hmm... is that how my blog got to be known?

who's suspiciousbastard by the way?

Post a Comment

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates