« Home | Christmas Crowds » | The Chronicles of Narnia and X-men 3 » | Holy crap! -- Singapore Idol is Coming Back To Our... » | To Eternity and Beyond » | Why Do People Watch Oprah Winfrey? » | It's Weird... » | Lazy » | Your mother is so fat, that when she jumps, she wi... » | madly, truly, deeply » | I'm a Geek and Proud Of It » 

Wednesday, December 28, 2005 

Now We Wait the New Year

Christmas just whizzed by me this year. Blink an eye, PooF! and it's gone. Then again, that's pretty much the case every year isn't it?

I'm not sure if I did do anything significant this year. Afterall, you don't call Christmas shopping and present exchanging activities of much significance right?

I actually kind of regretted not writing enough cards to send out to my friends, especially those in my church. I got so caught up in frantically finding gifts for people and myself that I actually forgot the one most genuine way to show my appreciation for others. I in return, received a huge pile of cards! The feeling is just great; to read about the wonderful things a person has to say to you, to let you know your significance in his/her life.

All the same, sometimes I just can't shake off this intense sense of loneliness while its Christmas. Is there something wrong with me?

So did you buy something nice for yourself??

Dun feel lonely lah ... Sigh, I suppose everybody always has this wistful 2 seconds of loneliness during Christmas ...

Nah.. You're just feeling the dead Christmas feeling here in Singapore. Nobody seems to be excited that it's Christmas.

Post a Comment

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates