« Home | A Lousy Poem » | Never call me HARDCORE. » | Smiley Faces » | Something to celebrate about » | Friends. Solitude. Me. » | A Christian in Reflection » | The Four Meme » | Hellhole! » | I do not get angry easily but this makes my blood ... » | Still Alive » 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006 

where is Popagandhi?

Oh no, where did Popagandhi go to? I tried stopping by her blog today but it ended with a Wordpress error notice. I tried again and the same thing happened. Anyone knows where she disappeared to?

I stopped by just now and it was ok leh.

don't be distraught! popagandhi never left!

server has been acting up..

Post a Comment

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates