« Home | Never call me HARDCORE. » | Smiley Faces » | Something to celebrate about » | Friends. Solitude. Me. » | A Christian in Reflection » | The Four Meme » | Hellhole! » | I do not get angry easily but this makes my blood ... » | Still Alive » | When the New Year Didn't Seem So Great » 

Sunday, February 19, 2006 

A Lousy Poem

I am sitting here
With a Pain on my back
Because I have a slipped disc.

Stupid slipped disc stupid slipped disc
why must you afflict my poor little back?
I hate you slipped disc.

Stupid me stupid me
why go and cheong until got slipped disc?
because my platoon all paika paichu cannot carry heavy stuff
make me the small guy carry
until i got a slipped disc.

stupid SAF, Stupid SAF!

This is the lamest poem i've ever read! Typical Raymond man. haha

ohh ya.. i forgot to say that it was me! Dale!

o dear.. that's so suay..

my bro also got injured due to NS, fell from 5-tonner while it was moving and broke his head.. but he's ok now and thank goodness for him, still able to engage actively in sports.

i hope you will recover soon yah..

now, for what it's worth...i really did think that was very funny. the last bits especially 'full of emotion'. :)

haha.. funny...

hey update more!!

Dale... don't deny it... you like my lame poems! haha.

petals: my slipped disc looks bad, but I believe I'll be ok. thanks for the well wishes!

a.B.o.Y: YES! oh man. I wanted to add like 10 more exclamation marks at the back though.

jasmine: I'll be updating a lot more from now on!

7 days have passed. I still did not see a new entry. Where are you??

RAYMOND TAN!!!

How's your back? Did you check?
Healing is for you!
Keep believing eh?

-> momo =)

A slipped disc? That's gotta hurt. Take care and get some rest. =)

Post a Comment

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates