« Home | just a short post before my exam... » | I'm feeling GReaT!!!!!!! » | Wooweeee my first post!!! » | I'm mighty pissed with Sing Idol too » | singapore sexpot - the wildcard edition » 

Wednesday, September 22, 2004 

boo!

boo raymond!!!

haha. the many times you said that you'll blog but the post(s) has yet to materialise. but then, as i told you before, it's your blog and "thou shalt blog at thy will", meaning you're not obliged to blog everyday yeah? =p

i'm happy to announce that my $@(*^!)@^$!*&@$) prelims are O-V-E-R!!! that's a good thing i guess since the darn thing was physically and emotionally draining. but it's just a grim reminder that the big boss (aka the a levels) is waiting for me. bleargh. how did you ever survive the a levels?

come to think of it.. how did anyone (short of geniuses and superhumans) manage to get through this crazy period?

=|

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates