« Home | Pro 16:32 " He who is slow to anger is better than... » | Blast from the past » | A taste of heaven » | Good at pool = increased sex appeal? » | Conversations With Old People » | letting go... » | Of balls and billiards. » | 7 km/h » | Time is precious and it's slipping away. » | Random ramblings from a madman. » 

Thursday, March 31, 2005 

Titles are too troublesome to even spend time pondering over.

I've seen so much of all this stupid furore over this blogging shit. Naturally I'm curious enough to know what's the appeal in writing crap over some internet diaries. I used to feel that these people who actually resort to writing blogs are total losers who are so desperate for attention that they have to resort to internet blogs to do so. I also used to think that bloggers were uber geeks, and for the guys, either they are decked in some thick brown spectacles and dressed like a total newb. As for the female bloggers, I thought they looked like the were one of those kind that did not in a million years have a chance of losing their chastity.

But now, here I am, in Raymond and Marilyn's blog, actually doing the one thing I thought would relegate me to the depths of perpetual bachelorhood. It may be a tad bit dramatic, but I can be freaking conscious of such social stigmas. Either way, Raymond has invited me to this blog to be a guest blogger. Just a warning, I'll probably be a voice of dissent rather than agreeing with all Raymond's religious mumbo-jumbo ramblings.

To be frank, I'll be an angry blogger. All the famous bloggers are all angry bloggers right, I heard? Either way, given all Raymond's jovial light-hearted mumblings, I think my very intelligent bitchings will bring some much needed balance to the blog, not to mention also sanity to non-Christian readers. Still living in a regulated society like ours, with so many constraints, I still have to watch what I say. As reluctant as I am, I have to respect the wishes of Raymond and Marilyn the blog mistress, which is to keep this blog profanity free. Which means in other words they're asking me to crucify my tongue. Literally. Oh well, whatever rocks their boat. I'll try to be as uninhibited in what I say as possible.

Still, not using vulgarities to express my feelings and thoughts are tantamount to castrating myself, not to say vulgarities add any worth to my masculinity, but it has become second nature to me to say those words. As such, I'm going to substitute all 4 letter words starting with F ( there Raymond, I didn't break the rules right?) with the word POCK. And the four letter word starting with S, will be substitued with bollocks. Because I can't pocking live without using that pocking word! Rules are meant to be bent huh.

I'm not going to reveal much about myself, because I'm afrad I'll get all sorts of weird socially deprived internet geeks rallying to me like I'm David Beckham or something. As I said, I believe ( an still do) that most bloggers, perhaps excluding ( Raymond and Marilyn, as I said I've got to watch my pocking tongue) are really uber nerds hidden behind the computer putting on a facade of coolness to their fellow net geeks. I'm not going to pocking turn into one! In fact, the whole precept of this blog thing to me is like one massive nerd-rally of sorts.

Ok, seriously, all the above bollocks above are highly exaggerated. If you feel extremely pissed off with what I just said, pock off, because you aren't ready for me. But seriously, I do not treat myself seriously and neither do i think my readers should to themselves. In fact, I am informed that many bloggers now are rather ...hot, and this girl named Xiaxue birthed a whole sexy blogger movement. What bollocks is that?

Man, this blog crap isn't so bad after all! Watch out for me soon!

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates