« Home | BEEZEE » | Idol days » | Struck by Cupid » | Titles are too troublesome to even spend time pond... » | Pro 16:32 " He who is slow to anger is better than... » | Blast from the past » | A taste of heaven » | Good at pool = increased sex appeal? » | Conversations With Old People » | letting go... » 

Sunday, April 10, 2005 

Something weird happened. Perhaps I got so traumatised over Man U's apparent defeat to Norwich that I actually dreamed they won 4-3 in the end. but 4 goals in the last few minutes? haha impossible.

Shattered my resolution to cut down on cab fare. I dont' know why I can practice such abstinence on things such as cds, clothes, food and stuff, but when it comes to taxi fares I splurge like there's no tomorrow. But with tenacity and determination, today I re-dedicate myself to my new year's goal of cutting down on cab fare!

Despite the wonderful day, still feeling crappy for being so irresponsible about my actions. Addicted to my computer, I played warcraft 3 till the wee hours of the morning. About 3 am approximately, and woke up late, which was no surprise. Promised Eunice I'd be early to book seats but I guess I was rather irresponsible with my actions and in the end did not really honour my word to her, which kinda distracted through the first phase of service. Apologising only does so much to soothe ur scorched conscience, but as Zhengmin said, just repent. I'll rather let my actions do the talking and be more honouring to my word the next time round.

Got water baptised today. There's only 1 word on my mind.
YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really ecstatic about everything. I just feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo extremely blessed to have some great cell group members who showed me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo much support during my water baptism. I mean, they took TONS of photos of me, and they cheered REALLY loudly for me. We were like by far the loudest group in the place. I just feel incredibly thankful and blessed to have such fantastic church friends in my life!

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates