« Home | My Life's in Good Hands » | Blogging Nausea » | TV is stale » | Queen of Comedy » | fresh off the dashboard... » | How it is to lose » | Heroes » | Seeing Stars -- what's up with Star Wars mania? » | Smokin' Pissed » | To Live is an overrated concept » 

Wednesday, June 15, 2005 

&*#$ off you DAMN prick!

It won't hurt to do a little more flaming.

Thankfully, no one would take offence to this minor flaming, since the blogger in mention is a rather obscure, horribly inept one.

This damn prick going by the moniker ray@nyc has been leaving tons of shitty comments on blogs like Idle Days and Adri's blog. Come one. Those bloggers are huge names in the virtual one, and have built up a massive readership. Deserving too, of course I must add, since they come up with something interesting every other post.

But then, this stupid dips&*% has been going around these high profile blogs, dropping inane comments like, " I am a new reader of your blog, keep up the good work" and then dropping the url to his blog at the bottom of the comment. SO annoying I must add. Why, when after my blood pressure has abated and went back to normal after my rant-fest in the previous post, some annoying prick must come in my way and piss me off again? ARGH!

And worst still, that BLOODY DUMB CRAP has the same name as my co-blogger, Raymond Tan. Only difference is, my co-blogger is actually able to write well. This dumb prick has to go around whoring traffic off the blogs of others because he can never get any readers himself. ARGH.

I wanted to post something about sarongpartygirl but I think I'll save that for another time, tomorrow maybe.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates