« Home | How I react to hate. » | The Paradox that is Blogging. » | The Return of Disjointed Posts and A Stunning Reve... » | Funny Conversations I hear on the Bus » | Fatboy Slim makes for Great Saturday Late night li... » | One- Nil » | BAD BLOGGER NAMES! » | I Hate Dumb Movies » | My Little Willy » | Happy Belated Bday, Singapore, LAH. I use Singlish... » 

Thursday, September 08, 2005 

Links that get me all excitable

Recently, I've realized I'm getting more addicted to foreign blogs. Everyone knows I'm a culture junkie, and love foreign culture to the max (especially American(pop) culture) and reading foreign blogs make for great culture exchange!

Top read at the moment:

Rogueslayerlawstudentmoviefan! -- This one's a great great read. First, she's a Buffy The Vampire Slayer fan. She watches Angel too, and coincidentally, her favourite character is Faith, which is mine too. Secondly, she's one of those cool 40-something types with a huge zest for life, which pretty much explains her living out her American dream, pursuing a law degree at her kind of age. Ok, she's gay, and I'm quite the advocate of heterosexuality, but I can't discount her super high cool quotient just because of that right?

Tony Pierce's bus blog! --- aiite, this one kinda reminds me of Balderdash!, since he pretty much waxes lyrical on everything under the sun, although most of his posts revolves around the theme of politics. he provides succinct insight into political affairs, but he's short on the mind-boggling jargon and highly experised language that the layman may find repulsive. Basically, his blog is like Politics 101 for the commonfolk, sprinkled with a little musings on his daily life from time to time.

Great reads!

Been really busy lately, and a little remiss with my blog surfing and commenting. I still have a tag from Laughingcow to complete, and I'll get to it once I get home later from hunting for my friend's present.

Ciao!

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates