« Home | My Little Willy » | Happy Belated Bday, Singapore, LAH. I use Singlish... » | Hold Your Breath when You Enter the Toilets. » | Please allow me to be a wonky juvenile for 1 day. » | We'll never be Wonky again » | Bitches should be sent to the 18th level of hell » | A Big Thank you » | The Queer and The Querulous » | Meme or youyou? » | White-Wash » 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 

I Hate Dumb Movies

*this post was written 3 weeks ago*

A few weeks ago, I was just writing out a post on the Fantastic Four, but didn't have the discipline to sit down in a go to actually complete it, since I wanted to upload tons of pictures but was way too lazy to. So today, I shall post on another movie I watched recently, with the most minimal amount of pictures.

It garnered rave reviews from critics all over the world, and I think the general (if not unanimous) opinion was that it was a riot of a movie, very very radical.

I didn't like Sin City, if you may ask. It was obviously pure pulp thrill, highly stylistic in terms of narrative and the way the film was shot. And filming an entire movie in black and white in this day and age is unprecedented.

The whole film was yeah, v stylistic. And great credit goes to the cinematographer, really. But I just thought the whole idea of the Yellow Bastard was just way too ridiculous. I mean, an entire film in black and white and now this yellow bastard (whom my friends and I call The 5th Teletubby) comes out of nowhere and gives his crazed look. Blah. He died in the end, which I am glad for but...

He got his testicles ripped off my Bruce Willis. That scene almost made me regurgitate my lunch.

**actually I was gonna complete it but I got too lazy so I'm just putting this up for the fun of putting it up.**

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates