« Home | madly, truly, deeply » | I'm a Geek and Proud Of It » | Do You Have a Long Middle Leg? » | To forgive is to Forget. » | Why I Sometimes Prefer to just Shut Up » | Because Escape is Not an Option » | Audio Blog? » | "Piracy is not killing music- stupidity is!" » | GOAL! and buy the VCD instead.... » | Did I See You In A Limousine, Fling Out The Fish a... » 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 

Your mother is so fat, that when she jumps, she wil get stuck! Thank you!

That was a Russell Peters classic line by the way. I've got really crazy friends who love imitating him and trying to perfect their every intonation of words till they achieve a flawless Russell Peters faux Honkey accent. Which is weird, since I didn't think he was really famous. I've never even heard of him before till this year.

On another note, I think my regular blogders (however few of you) will notice I've been posting lots of disjointed posts lately, kind of in true Balderdash! fashion. But hey, if Gabriel's a freaking genius (read: top boys school and junior college, and USP scholar) and posts disjointed, sometimes nonsensical content (ergo the name of his blog), I guess me blogging these senseless stuff would qualify me to be in the league of extraordinary geniuses.

I wanted to do a post on why I don't believe in sports heroes and why I am not crazy over any particular sports team, but I was so happy that Manchester United beat Chelsea some time ago that I just could not bring myself to blog that out because I'd feel a tad hypocritical. That said, I like Manchester United, but I'm not one of those wasted, footloose, hippie nutcases that spends all his time searching out Manchester United related news and his nights at bars drinking and watching soccer matches, and end up not doing anything constructive.

So I just decided to pop by to add in some random thoughts of mine. First, the whole Dawn Yeo thing is just going off the roof, because everyone's scampering to do a post on her and adding their 2 cents worth, even though most of them know they're either just reiterating what others have stated before previously or stating the obvious.

Call me stoic, apathetic, indifferent, like a stone, whatever; the whole controversy just doesn't rouse an iota of my interest.

I think its mainly because I believe no one should give a damn as to whether she did go under the knife before, because woopee! that makes her one of the thousands who have? I mean, her before and after pictures aren't even as spectacular as those on Extreme Makeoever. I think the important point is that she lied and we feel cheated.

Or not. It's more like, she lied, people are jealous of her, so they decided to expose her and make a big fuss out of the fact that she lied, because they're saints and have never lied to anyone before. Yes, she is so horrible that she went under the knife, told a lie publicly. Or not.

It's actually the utter maliciousness, jealousy and bitchiness of people jumping on Dawn's back crying bloody murder that disgusts me even more than one lie.

Having said that, kudos to Gabriel for exposing her, because I believe the public deserves to know the truth at all times.

Went thro' plastic surgery or not nevermind, as long as she has a good heart, then it's fine, right?

trackback post: http://lyn.petisa.net/2005/11/frog-jumped-out-of-well.html

not related but you inspired it. =)

on a separate and belated note, i think jessica alba is hot hot hotness too. and no, i am not lesbian. =D

lynne: she lied, and hence the backlash. But about going through plastic surgery, I honestly don't see the big hoo haa over that. Yeah, you're right, it's the heart that counts.

lyn: YEAH!!! too bad I couldn't find a picture of her from the Tiger Beer Ads.

He's a scholar? I thought he was only a pompous jackass who had to use bombastic words to cover up for his lack of intelligence. Guess I misjudged him.

Post a Comment

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates