« Home | HTML Nut » | Awesome » | Butter Scones, Passion Tea, Battlefield 2 and Deat... » | The Special Moments » | Changing The World » | Keep Your Lousy Comments To Yourselves, Kids » | The One About My Movie Experience » | Get to know me better! » | Life sucks when » | Links that get me all excitable » 

Saturday, October 08, 2005 

Did I See You In A Limousine, Fling Out The Fish and The Unleavened

In case you're thinking the title of this post makes no sense, then you're right. Well, at least it's not pertinent to what I'll be blogging today. It's just that, I love Franz Ferdinand so much that I borrowed a line of their lyrics to be my blog title.

What's more important is.... I'm going to sing myself a song.




Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to me,
Happy Birthday to R******, (not all know my real name)
Happy Birthday to me!!!

*balloons bursting and people cheering in the background*

Birthday wishes pertaining to blogging:

1) Meet Up the different bloggers/readers on this blog... Let's see: (too lazy to link, if you guys wanna check out their blogs find it in my blog links scetion)The Hungry Bunny, Ball.Of.Yarn, Julian, Zenith, Ms.b, lil Dow Fro etc etc... ESPECIALLY MARILYN!

Just a bit of trivia here: How long have Marilyn and I been virtual friends?

Answer: 6 years!!

We have to meet up sometime!

2) Get my freaking template together so that the comments section gets fixed.

3) Start some blogging for world dominance campaign thing not unlike Adrian.

4) Continue to never use the f*** word on my blog. And cut down on the s*** too. It's not really a secret that i'm a Christian right?

5) Come out of anonymity someday, when the time is right.

6) that Lynne will return to Singapore and do a meet-the-readers event.

7) That annoying, scandalous sites like Xialanxue will have a huge paradigm shift and become a blog of positivity?

8) that I will be the first Asian male blogger to get endorsements! (yeah, like real, with me and the whole anonymity thing)

That's all, I'm going out and gonna celebrate my birthday!

Happy Birthday! :) *throws confetti*

Happy birthday Ra*****! ;)
How old are you by the way?

birthday? that was sudden. perhaps i'm also used to seeing the (usually) female bloggers writing endlessly about their wants and wishes for their "futures" just before the big day, so yours really did come out of the blue...

ok ok...I'm rambling again. Happy birthday Raymond.:)

aww BoY revealed your real name. not like it's a big secret. hehe.

i preferred the other layout.

and YES you don't need to YELL cos *ahem* you are *cough* nearly always the one pang-sehing daniel and me. *sic* =(

you owe me half a dozen coffee treats man. haha. oh and i still owe you a layout yes?

let that be my birthday present to you dude. =p

this is cheapskate and a really broke lyn signing off.. x_X

Yay! Happy birthday! However, since you're a guy, I guess you'll be able to afford your own presents. So I won't be doing the "offering present" stuff that I do.

Hey, happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!

And this place is looking very good. :)

Yes, you should arrange to meet us all up!

Happy Birthday!

Wow, you both have been virtual friend for 6 years? That's really long. :)

Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a good one! I like the blog's new look - can't wait to see this new comment format.

Thanks guys... Every single one of you! Thanks for your well wishes!

Post a Comment

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates