« Home | we interrupt your life... » | Please excuse me as... » | of death and blogicides » | charity, anyone? part II » | the art of forgiveness » | Leave it Behind. » | new year resolutions » | Expenditure > income » | New Year's Resolutions are a must. » | what's wrong with shit anyway? » 

Saturday, January 15, 2005 

I so pathetic socially.

Despite me having a sizeable group of friends, (not a lot but enough so that I don't feel lonely all the time), I realize that I'm always going out with the same few people. Either it's my church friends, or my secondary school classmates. Even my buddies like Xiuzhi, Jiajin, Caleb, Kenneth etc are so busy nowadays that it's kinda hard to meet up. Damn. I was supposed to meet 2 wonderful old friends of mine today but due to some last minute changes, we couldn't meet up and now I'm searching through my handphone name list to see who I can meet up for a rendezvous at night. Gosh and I only came up with 3 names! I'm so pathetic socially! Darn.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates