« Home | Ca-SIN-No Controversy » | Musings » | Something weird happened. Perhaps I got so traumat... » | BEEZEE » | Idol days » | Struck by Cupid » | Titles are too troublesome to even spend time pond... » | Pro 16:32 " He who is slow to anger is better than... » | Blast from the past » | A taste of heaven » 

Saturday, April 16, 2005 

A Test of Patience

Many Christians are irritating. Yes, I just said that. This coming from one who is unabashedly proud of his faith. At the expense of my old brethren, sometimes some Christians can be way too irritating even for me to tolerate.

Did I just hear hushed tsk-tsk-ings at me? Are some Christians reading this going "oh that sinner!". Do I sense a million people outraged at the above statement? Because I'm totally unremorseful for that sentence I said. I mean it 100%.

Even in my circle of Christian friends, most are great people, but even within my church there are just some people that pisses the hell outta you occasionally. For eg, the goons who are condemning me in their heart just this moment for me making that statement.

There are just these few that really give this whole exterior of smiley smiley Christian. Like oh look =D, I come to church and cell and smile =D. And I laugh =D. And I joke =D. So that makes me such a great Christian eh? So it's ok if I speak out bluntly against some people in the most pathetic, unhelpful, unconstructive and ultimately dumb way possible, it's all right. Because my =D makes me such a wonderful Christian. I can say whatever I want and not take into regard what effect my words have on others. And it seems that this abominable disease afflicts females a lot more than males.

If you're reading this, relax, it's probably not you. Or maybe in parts I do mean it, but the above rant is not mainly directed to you.

But generally, to the above kinds of people: Please do something about it. your pretentious =D is not going to save you all the time. Even the wasteful washed out druggie on the streets can put on a =D.

Mostly likely the people I have in mind are not reading this. But I hope they do stumble upon my blog somehow. Anyway, if you do fall into the above, please do something about it.

You know why so many atheists think Christians are an irritating bunch? Because the fact is, many of them are. And now I think they even have Christians to back them up.

How sad is that?

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates