« Home | Links that get me all excitable » | How I react to hate. » | The Paradox that is Blogging. » | The Return of Disjointed Posts and A Stunning Reve... » | Funny Conversations I hear on the Bus » | Fatboy Slim makes for Great Saturday Late night li... » | One- Nil » | BAD BLOGGER NAMES! » | I Hate Dumb Movies » | My Little Willy » 

Sunday, September 11, 2005 

Life sucks when

You have THREE fricken Television sets in your house.... but is STILL unable to catch the Man Utd Vs Manchester City match because....

The TV in the living room is dominated by my dad. who's actually using the computer but will insist that he wants to watch the television when you attempt to switch the channels even when his eyes are clearly fixed on his computer (doing whatever he is *ahem* doing)

The TV in my sis room is out of bounds because she's perpetually hooked onto some trashy Korean romance movies, which in my mind are really like horrible nightmares made into film....

And the last television set is conveniently serving my bro because he is watching the fricken Liverpool match on the other channel!!!!

ARGH!!!

And then you keep having the thought, perhaps if you had just watched the match, perhaps, just perhaps, you watching the match could have brought out some little divine intervention or perhaps usher in some cataclysmic change that would irrevocably change the outcome of the match and Man U wouldn't end up with a pathetic 1-1 draw to a technically inferior team.

Bah.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates