« Home | Why Do People Watch Oprah Winfrey? » | It's Weird... » | Lazy » | Your mother is so fat, that when she jumps, she wi... » | madly, truly, deeply » | I'm a Geek and Proud Of It » | Do You Have a Long Middle Leg? » | To forgive is to Forget. » | Why I Sometimes Prefer to just Shut Up » | Because Escape is Not an Option » 

Friday, December 02, 2005 

To Eternity and Beyond

Goodbye, La Idler. After following your blog for about a year now, you've parted from our lives in the most abrupt of ways.

And yet, because of your blog, you'll be forever immortalized in ways.

I don't really mourn the passing of people in general; life goes on whether a baby dies in the rubbish dump or not a hundred thousand people die in a hurricane or tsunami. But you have made a subtle impact in my life - your zest for life as seen from your posts, and charming wit, has rubbed off on me a little.

Even from your 'about me' section, I was already a little drawn to your blog. I guess from your posts, you certainly did show yourself to have lots of character -though it would be pretentious to claim to know you just from your blog- especially during that little tussle with the other Tomorrow editors which resulted in a short-lived departure from tomorrow.sg.

It's ironic how only in your passing did we get to see that face behind that online persona. And I say it suits your bubbly, feisty personality just fine.

We'll miss you.















it's not gonna be easy to go back to mediocrity now...

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates