« Home | Life sucks when » | Links that get me all excitable » | How I react to hate. » | The Paradox that is Blogging. » | The Return of Disjointed Posts and A Stunning Reve... » | Funny Conversations I hear on the Bus » | Fatboy Slim makes for Great Saturday Late night li... » | One- Nil » | BAD BLOGGER NAMES! » | I Hate Dumb Movies » 

Monday, September 12, 2005 

Get to know me better!

Tagged by Laughingcow. Thanks for tagging me because you know I'm such a tag junkie, as if getting tagged gives me some vague sense of ecstasy.

List three random facts about yourself that your friends might not know. And then tag five other friends to do it.

1. I was in the choir before. That was when I was in my pubescent phase and had these wild dreams of being a singer, partly because I like singing, and partly because singers (esp the boybands last time) seem to get all the chicks. Of course, after you get inside the choir, things really change because it's waaay more boring than what you expect. The drudgery of going for practices several times a week weared me down quickly because we were doing sleep-inducing choir pieces. Also, joining the choir naturally earned me a lot of stick, especially when all the people (especially the guys) back then stuck to their narrow minded, stereotypical mindsets and called guys in the choir sissies.

Eh, I'm a SNAG what, cannot ar? Haha, did you guys see Jason Biggs in American Pie? He joined the choir to show the chicks he was s SNAG too! Female readers, I'm right, am I?

Oh, and my other co curricular activities include table tennis, tennis, badminton, and library. I stuck to table tennis for 1 and a half years, badminton for a year, tennis for a year, and library for a year and a half. I'm quite the experimenter, ain't I?

Oh I have to add, unfortunately for me, I subscribed to the stereotype perpetuated by the media that the choir had all the hotties, which was not totally true. They had the hotties, but most of them were Ah-lians. what an utter waste!

2. I took part in a Talentime competition before as the lead vocalist of my 'band'. We sang, of all songs, Chumbawamba's "I Get No doubt". i screwed it up so badly, I swear I could have buried my whole body into the ground, because hiding my face wouldn't be enough. My voice was absolutely inapt for the song, and besides, Chumbawamba's "I Get No Doubt".... nothing much left to masascre, really.

3. The compliments I've received from girls (and aunties) include the following:
-I'm cute
-I'm funny
-I'm nice
-I'm handsome
-I'm sweet
-I'm considerate

OK FINE!!! GO AHEAD AND PUKE ALL YOU WANT! BUT THEY ARE ALL TRUE!

They kind of make up for my height. I'm short. If you want to know my actual height you've got to e-mail me privately!!! I'm about the same height as Marilyn so if you really wanna know you can ask her instead. :D

Ok, so time to pass the baton and get the following people to reveal their darkest secrets and desires! (like they will.) Oh, and if that dark desire is that you wanna date me, do send me photos of yourself to my email and I'll conduct a brief audit of the entries. :D My shamelessness astounds me at times.

5 people I'm passing the tag to:
1) Marilyn
2) Venitha
3) Zeenie
4) TheHungryBunny
5) Zenith

Have fun guys! Looking forward to seeing all the interesting nuggets delicious details you guys are going to dig up for me to read!

Pt.3 is really gonna get you the attention of all single and available females in the blogosphere. now all you need is to get tomorrow-ed. heh heh.

Post a Comment

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates