« Home | Future Film Writer on the latest movies he's watched » | ZZzzzZZZooooooooooooMM!!!! 1 day has passed! » | FACTS » | Re: Charity, Anyone? » | of blogs and journals... » | What we do is secret. » | these are the few of my favourite things... » | Hip Hop fest! » | charity, anyone? » | Just a quick update of my week. » 

Thursday, December 23, 2004 

:D

I've seen the crimson of rage, the azure of despair... but I hope my heart will forever be bathed in the whiteness of purity.
--Raymond Tan

That's one of my Christmas wishes. To have a pure heart that is pleasing to God. But of course I have to translate that wish into action because this is not about wishes, but about choices.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates