« Home | Hip Hop fest! » | charity, anyone? » | Just a quick update of my week. » | taufik batisah - rock on! » | my first time reading through sgi forums... » | The Week for me » | Just some blabbering about some random stuff. » | Just some miscellaneous stuff. » | My first post in a long long looong time. » | shattered » 

Monday, December 13, 2004 

these are the few of my favourite things...

if you didn't notice anything new about this blog, you must be either:

1. a newcomer
2. blind

'nuff said. X)

this is one of the reasons why i love blogger and i'm still keeping my account despite having have switched to the more stable livejournal - it allows full html control over your layout, right down to the very last detail. tinkering with my pages on lj could prove a headache when the html codes are unique to that site.

a little evaluation, comparison and a self-reminder why i'm still here when my ass should be at lj. =p

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates