« Home | :D » | Future Film Writer on the latest movies he's watched » | ZZzzzZZZooooooooooooMM!!!! 1 day has passed! » | FACTS » | Re: Charity, Anyone? » | of blogs and journals... » | What we do is secret. » | these are the few of my favourite things... » | Hip Hop fest! » | charity, anyone? » 

Thursday, December 23, 2004 

"Dear" 2nd Boss From Hell (2BFH)

"Dear" 2nd Boss From Hell (2BFH ... shan't mention names here):

This is one of your underlings ranting about your utter bastardiness. 2 months in this hellhole and I've already had so many totally distasteful experiences with you. It's not like I don't try... and it's not like my mistakes are THAT bad. Perhaps when you said I'm not really cut off to be whatever I'm doing now, I should have just grabbed the opportunity to revocate. That would save me from a fate worse than hell... which is the path i see for you. I don't hate you, in fact I appreciate many things about you. So that makes you, in my eyes, a terrible-but-not-completely-evil Boss From Hell. I don't know what I'm talking about here. I already said in my profile I'm neurotic and manic depressive.

Have a good day.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates