« Home | reality and television » | Love-Hate Affair » | Don't you ever wonder... » | overprotective over muah chee » | love, degraded. » | I so pathetic socially. » | we interrupt your life... » | Please excuse me as... » | of death and blogicides » | charity, anyone? part II » 

Sunday, January 30, 2005 

1 week of absence.

To all my faithful readers out there, who never fail to take a few seconds off everyday to type in my blog URL and check if my blog is updated, I have this to say: Sorry.

Sorry because each day you come by with expectancy, and yet day by day I'm disappointing u guys. One of my resolutions is to try to update my blog 2-3 times a week, but I've not updated in a week. Oh well, Marilyn, you're still around at least.

This week has been a mad week for me. I don't see the need to elaborate more except for the fact that my camp sucks. And the main reason is because the bosses suck so much. I'm not going to go on ranting because it'll just exacerbate my feelings of weariness and dreariness. No point adding fuel to the fire. Pastor keeps telling us that we're going to become BIGGER than the giants in our life. We're more than conquerors through Christ who loves us!

Struggling hard this week in camp because of some of my foolishness. But I'm praying God lends me His wisdom and strength everyday, and I'm leaning on Him to guide me through the week. I'm very sluggish mentally and spiritually now. Stress is rearing its ugly head on me, and the constant worries and burdens of camp are taking their toll on me. Yet, I'll be ok, coz God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, of love and of a sound mind!

Sorry for digressing and getting preachy.

Anyway the weekend turned out to be great. On Saturday, I met up with my 2 great secodnary school friends: one of my best friends Xiuzhi, and my super corny buddy Jiajin. Did our normal birthday ritual... celebrated it at Bugis Swensens. I just love the way our group is so sentimental. We've been celebrating each others' birthdays at Swensens since 2000! that makes it our 6 consecutive year carrying out the same old routine! Heh. Had a really great time catching up with my long time buddies Jiajin and Xiuzhi. After the meal, Jiajin and I walked around a bit and Xiuzhi went on full gambling mode and went to buy 4d. That girl is the Queen of 4d man! After that we headed down to settlers' cafe, and it's a great great great cafe. Please do drop by there if you have the time. Their website is at www.settlerscafe.com.

After that I walked all the way down to One Fullerton. As I was walking down the Boat quay Area, marvelling at the splendour that is the Singapore River. ( Yes, it is beautiful, even if still uncomparable in grandeur when it comes to other famous european rivers or lakes). It's really beautiful.

Today, went to church, and service was really really fantastic. It's fantastic every week, but today it was extra fantastic. heh. Felt renewed in my spirit, and I feel that I can make it through whatever obstacles I'm facing right now. Anyway, these days I'm not going out that much because I'm re-addicted to the joys of Warcraft 3. Those gamer addicts out there will know what I mean. :D

Will be posting soon again. Just wanted to let you guys what I've been up to lately so I came up with this brief post! Anyway, love all of you readers out there. You guys rock!

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates