« Home | Look who does surveys too? » | A lesson on Judgment » | What's in Your mailbox! » | Touched » | Which Singaporean Blogger Are You? » | An Excerpt: Alexander Pope, Eloisa to Abelard » | &*#$ off you DAMN prick! » | My Life's in Good Hands » | Blogging Nausea » | TV is stale » 

Saturday, June 25, 2005 

Tags

Marilyn is the best. After Laughingcow passed on the tag to her, she heeded my shameless pleas to get her to tag me. So here I am.

I view tags as well, a great way to show people who read my blog appreciation for actually reading the thoughts you pen down. Which, all bloggers will know, takes a lot of effort some times. You know, after the huge inputs of thought and effort (and sometimes even emotions) into writing, you're just grateful to them for actually coming down and even leaving comments for you.

****
So, what is the one spark in the midst of darkness? What is the one thing that made you smile today?
***

Reading Laughingcow's blog today.

Ok, this is not a sycophantic answer, but there's just this positive vibe about her blog which keeps me going back.

So Mr Moron and I are passing the tag to 3 others:

Ball.Of.Yarn, who never fails to captivate me with his well-written posts.
Almonds&Diamonds, because Mr Moron loves reading her entries on her boss and the Ching Chong Changs.
Julian, though I'm not sure whether he'll respond to it.

If given the choice, I'd have passed the tag to OneLittleTwit or Zenith, because they leave comments here, which shows they actually bother to READ my entries, not just visit for fun. But they got tagged by others already. Damn!

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates