« Home | Tags » | Look who does surveys too? » | A lesson on Judgment » | What's in Your mailbox! » | Touched » | Which Singaporean Blogger Are You? » | An Excerpt: Alexander Pope, Eloisa to Abelard » | &*#$ off you DAMN prick! » | My Life's in Good Hands » | Blogging Nausea » 

Tuesday, June 28, 2005 

Yeah Baby!

Oh My God. Who needs sex when you have super cool posters of the cast members in the upcoming movie Sin City.



Hot, hot, hot!



Smile of an angel!



Oriental Babe kicks ass.


Before the females complain for lack of eye candy...........







Ok, so not exactly eye candy. In fact, I probably look better than him. but hey, he's one hell of a fine actor.



Another fine actor.

I'm taking the lazy blogger's way out here by posting lots of pictures, but at least let me end of on the right note.

My favourite quotes from movies ever:

"Vengeance is a lazy form of grief" -- Nicole Kidman, in The Interpreter

"With great power comes great responsibility" -- Peter Parker In Spiderman ( ya la, I know this line very the cliched already la.)

"He's just a kid!" --- reaction among passengers of a subway train on finding out the identity of Spiderman, after a long hushed silence. In Spiderman 2

"Many men think I'm a concept, or I complete them, or I make them alive. I'm just a f***ed up girl looking for my own piece of mind. Don't assign me yours." Clementine (Kate Winslet) to Joel (Jim Carrey) in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Did I just mentioned I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind for like the 5th time yesterday? Nothing beats Sunday afternoons just spent lazing on couches rewatching your favourite movies on DVD. Absolute bliss.

This sort of idyllic lifestyle is so enticing.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates