« Home | You are my light and salvation, whom shall I fear? » | on the upslopes of exhaustion... » | Monday Blues? No Way! » | You Are Worthy » | technical housekeeping... » | sgi - rock and roll special » | Lately I can Tell that I'm just going through the ... » | Singapore Idol as Democratic Ideal... plain BS! » | singapore idol spectaculars #1 - parents choice » | my weekly singapore idol rant... » 

Saturday, October 16, 2004 

cam whoring.. bear with me!!! lol!

ahhhh raymond, i think i mentioned to you that i've got some pics right? here are some of the slightly better ones i took with the people i'm closer to in my class.. hehe~




think you can recognise me? i don't really think you can since we never met up. but make a wild guess in the comments yeah? =p

anyway, jerry mouse ong is out. thank goodness!
notice he didn't sing his disco number but chose the one from a past show? ("leader of the band") smart choice cos it is probably the best performance he did in his entire sgi journey.

thank goodness. i was prepared to give up on sgi already...

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates