« Home | Waxing lyrical. » | RANTINGS RANTINGS AND MORE RANTINGS » | my world is spinning round... » | Great Triumph Comes Out of Great Tests!!! » | Why Do the Weekends pass so quickly?! » | cam whoring.. bear with me!!! lol! » | You are my light and salvation, whom shall I fear? » | on the upslopes of exhaustion... » | Monday Blues? No Way! » | You Are Worthy » 

Monday, November 01, 2004 

Some of my favourite quotes from the Book of Psalms!

Psa 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afriad?

Psa 27:4 One thing I have desired of the Lord, that will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in His temple.

Psa 31:3-5 ( one of my favourite chapters in the Book of Psalms) For You are my rock and my fortress; Therefore, for Your name's sake, Lead me and guide me. Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, for You are my strength. Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have redeemed me, O lord God of truth.

Psa 31:14-15 But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD; I say, " You are my God" My times are in Your hand; Deliver me from the hand of my enemies, and from those who persecute me.

Psa 31:24 Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all you who hope in the Lord.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates