« Home | I want to wish you guys a Merry Christmas! » | its christmas again.. » | "Dear" 2nd Boss From Hell (2BFH) » | :D » | Future Film Writer on the latest movies he's watched » | ZZzzzZZZooooooooooooMM!!!! 1 day has passed! » | FACTS » | Re: Charity, Anyone? » | of blogs and journals... » | What we do is secret. » 

Saturday, December 25, 2004 

A Melody to the heart.

Today Sister Annabel sang O HOly Night and Silent Night. Her voice is just... angelic! So annointed. I was really captivated by her voice. Oh well.... just her voice... since she's already married and 10 years older than me... no point getting captivated by her. Sigh!

Oh man. All my crappy posts, my endless rant-fest... they're relegating my blog to the league of totally uninspiring, unintelligent, unnecessary blogs! I have to start putting up some intelligent stuff quick. My mind is in a state of inertia.

About The Blog

Listed!

  • globe_blogs
  • Blogwise - blog directory
  • Blogarama - The Blogs Directory

Blogger

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates